Minggu, 11 September 2011

Day in September . This month I have a lot of hope .

First i wanted to be a healthy condition, longevity, and avoid all kinds of dangerous diseases .I also want to condition my body can go back without any sense as first wedge and disturbing . I want this month all my negative suggestion could be missing from my mind and I can think like as usual again.
Secondly, I want to see my girl smile at me still and forever . I wish she was always there for me and always faithful with me. my love to him was a pure . she a nicest thing I had and she was colouring of my life .
Third, I want my college activities run smoothly and I can start studying at Udayana well and finish it on time. I wish all college activities run smoother and safety is always give by Ida Sang Hyang Widhi wassa
it is my prayer for September, I hope everything be nice . god be with me always

0 komentar: